Olivia Colman Husband: Olivia Colman is an award-winning actress who has starred in many popular films and television shows. She is married to Ed Sinclair, who is a writer and producer. The couple have three children together.
Here are 13 facts to note about Olivia Colman husband:
1. Ed Sinclair is a writer and producer.
He has written and produced for television shows such as “The Office” and “Veep.”
2. Colman and Sinclair met at Cambridge University.
They were both members of the same comedy troupe.
3. The couple married in 2001.
They have three children together: two sons and a daughter.
4. Sinclair is a private person.
He rarely appears in public with Colman and does not give interviews.
5. Colman has said that Sinclair is her “rock.”
She has praised him for his support and encouragement throughout her career.
6. Sinclair is a feminist.
He has written and spoken about gender equality.
7. Sinclair is a fan of Colman’s work.
He has said that he is always impressed by her talent.
8. The couple live in London.
They have a home in the city’s Primrose Hill neighborhood.
9. Colman and Sinclair are both foodies.
They enjoy cooking and eating together.
10. The couple are also fans of travel.
They have been to many different countries together.
11. Colman and Sinclair are active in their community.
They have supported charities such as the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children.
12. The couple are down-to-earth people.
They have said that they do not want their children to be spoiled by fame.
13. Colman and Sinclair are a very close couple.
They have been married for over 20 years and are still very much in love.
WRITTEN BY COLLINS