Website MSVL Group
BSc. degree in Food Science and Technology/Chemistry/Biochemistry or related field from a recognized institution,
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 10 years
On behalf of a major business conglomerate, we are looking to fill the following above mentioned position:
Location: Nairobi ( Outskirts)
Industry: Manufacturing / FMCG
Age Group: 40-45 years
Qualification, skills, experience
• BSc. degree in Food Science and Technology/Chemistry/Biochemistry or related field from a recognized institution,
• A minimum of 10 years of experience in FMCG. Beverage industry experience is an added advantage.
• Knowledge in ISO Standards (ISO 9001-QMS, ISO 22000 – FSSC, ISO 14001-EMS, OHSAS 18001-OHSMS, etc.).
• Working knowledge of SAP – ERP.
• Should possess leadership & managerial skills, team player, target oriented, attention to details. Fluency in written and spoken English.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Leading the Quality team and achieving quality goals.
• Managing budgets and departmental finances.
• Ensuring compliance with quality standards.
• Developing and updating procedures.
• Addressing consumer and trade complaints.
• Monitoring materials and consumables.
• Overseeing equipment calibration.
• Ensuring staff safety and hygiene.
• Providing staff training.
• Implementing cost-saving measures.
• Conserving energy during downtime.
Salary and benefits: Will depend on the background and experience of the candidate, with an indicative range of Gross between Kshs. 350,000 to Kshs.380,000 Other benefits as per company’s policy
Joining: Immediate / After the notice period.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.