Pyramidia Ventures is looking for an Admin and Accounting intern for 3-6 months. Pyramidia Ventures is a venture studio ideating, building and scaling agrifoodtech startups. Our mission is to build the companies that make the transition to a sustainable food system happen. Depending on performance, the internship could turn into a fulltime role.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Internship & Graduate
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Back office support such as travel logistics, events, office supplies and other administrative tasks
• Execute daily administration of financial functions (e.g., asset management in EZoffice, expense reimbursements, labourers payments)
• Record and maintain accurate and complete financial records (e.g., enter invoices in Xero)
• Ensure adequate cost control and accurate bank account, mPesa till and petty cash reconciliations
• Implement financial policies across the company (e.g., travel allowance policies)
• Handle sensitive and confidential information with integrity
• Take on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations
- Passionate about Pyramidia’s mission
• Excellent self-drive, high eagerness to learn as much as possible and open to feedback and coaching
• Comfortable operating in a lean, resource-constrained start-up environment
• High level of efficiency, accuracy and responsibility
• Must be a recent graduate or actively working towards a Bachelor’s in Accounting
• Satisfactory completion of introductory accounting courses and a basic understanding of accounting and financial principles.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.